Monday, January 19, 2009

My Dear Scout Friends

My dear scout friends,

We need to build a better nation through development of young people from the early stage. This is our land, country and world which need to be protected for the future generation.

In scout, we build character from young age till the end. Once scout always a scout. We follow the scout promise and 10 laws of scout.

Petrol system which teach us to work as a team to achieve in the global. Parents guide the children and adult guide the young people. System of petrol will teach everyone work as team to a better result.

The way of scouting will ensure you to choose the right path in your life. I said this with my own experience, non formal education which gives me all guldens to lift up my personal development to be a better leader.

I strongly believe, the way of scouting will give everyone a very useful knowledge for the young people.

Once scout, always a scout

Regards
Chenteral Velo
DC Segambut, WPKL

No comments: